1. Taj Bengal (19th to 22nd October):
At Souk – The winner of ‘Best Mediterranean Restaurant’ presents a lavish Middle Eastern buffet spread during Durga Puja. Savour a choice of delicious starters, seafood, grills, main course preparations, shavarma, rice, pitas and desserts. The Menu includes interesting food items like Fattesh hummus (Chickpea with yoghurt & tahina), Spinach fatayer (Oven baked pastry triangles filled with spinach and pine nuts), Haluwet jazar(Carrot cooked in Arabic ghee), Ashta bil asal (Stuffed homemade Turkish cheese) and many more. Between 19th October to 22nd October, the lunch and dinner will be served at INR 2150/- plus tax.
Taj Bengal also announces luxury Pujo Packages from 15th – 25th October, 2015 for a minimum of 2-night stay.
Ø Deluxe Room @ INR 7500+/8500+ per night ( Breakfast at The Hub; Meal credit of INR 1000 per person per stay and many more)
Ø Taj Club Room @ INR 11000+/12000+ (All Deluxe Room privileges; Access to the exclusive Club Lounge, offering daily evening cocktails and hot & soft beverages all day and many more).
2. Taj Gateway (21st and 22nd October, 2015):
Taj Gateway’s The Buzz will have a celebration of food from all across the globe with a touch of the border that is woven with flavours of the east. Lunch Buffet (12:30 pm to 3:00 pm) is on Ashtami (21st Oct 2015) and Navami/ Dashmi (22nd Oct 2015), while Dinner Buffet (07:30 pm to 11:00 pm) is on from Saptami (20th Oct 2015) to Navami/Dashmi (22nd Oct 2015). Price is INR 1550/- plus taxes for buffet per person. This includes two small pegs of scotch whiskey or two small pegs of absolut vodka or two glass of bacardi breezer or two glass of domestic beer.
3. Serafina (9th to 22nd October, 2015):
4. Bombay Brasserie (18th to 25th October, 2015):
5. Q-COURT (Masala Kitchen) (19th to 22nd October, 2015):
- The Special Veg Combo is reasonably priced at Rs 350/- & The Non-Veg Combo is Rs 425/-
- Only two Veg dishes in case of Veg meal combo
- In case of Non-Veg meal there will be one Non-Veg item and any one Veg item