I am a sucker for smartphones which look cool, and I remember the first time I got a smartphone – and with the latest offerings from Micromax smartphones, which come with the latest technology, octacore processors, and 4G compatibility, you can do so many things! Apart from the cool colours and designs of these phones, you can always add something ‘extra’ to make your phone look amazing and also announcing your personal style. You can start by using accessories, but you will be spoilt for choices when it comes to doing things with your smartphone.
Here is my top few favourite things to do to my android smartphone to make it look cooler.
- Add a Back Cover. I found some really cool back covers at Bewakoof website for the Micromax Yu Yureka and I loved a few. Check out their collection here.
- Use the iFont app to make your phone’s font look cool. Download it here through the Google Play Store and then pick and choose from a number of fonts to get what you want.
- Add Stickers and Crystals. I love making my phone look cuter with a set of pretty stickers or crystals which I can use as per the instruction, or I can use my creativity to set a pattern.
- Add a Cool Theme to your phone. Remember using cool themes for your PC? Well, do the same to your android phone – with top apps like Themer, now you can pledge your allegiance to your own sense of style by adding themes which you love and adore.
- Add Phone Charms. Okay, so I know this is not possible with many phones, but, if your phone has the little insert through which you can hang a charm or two, try it! From inexpensive, cute ones, to stuff from top brands, you can find phone charms as per your style. It definitely adds a bit of ‘oomph’ to your phone!
So, it is definitely not very difficult to make your Micromax smartphones look much cooler! All you need to do is figure out what you like – it can be virtually anything – from a cute charm hanging from your chain, to a cool new ringtone which others would envy – sky is the limit.
Disclaimer: This post is written in association with Micromax. For more, follow the hashtag #Technocrats on social media.