Have you ever thought that your life is not how you wanted to live it? I have tried my level best till date to make sure I live the life I am most comfortable in. But then again, there are times when I regret not doing a number of things. To be fair, I have many ambitions, and I would love to realize them all. But it does not happen that way, does it? Sometimes you need to let go of some of the dreams which you dreamt at one point, because you realize that you are given a choice, and you can’t choose everything.
But when I thought of the things I would do if I was #BefikarUmarBhar I realized that there are plenty of things I would like to do which makes sense to me, and I do hope that I can realize at least one or two of them during the course of my lifetime. Because, if I am no longer worried about myself and where my next meal comes from, then I can do so many things! Here are the top five things to do on my bucket list which I would do if I did not have any constraints.
1. Start a “Sharing Meals” campaign. The thing is, in this world, there are millions of people who go hungry, and there are plenty of people who waste food. I was always told by my parents that wasting food was never a good thing. That is why, if I have no monetary constraints, I would like to start a campaign where people would share one meal of their day with someone who cannot afford to pay for it. If every cook makes a little extra, they can always feed one more mouth. It would not be constrained to a single house, or neighborhood, but will be a common thing across the world.
2. Travel as much as I can and learn as much from different communities about their culture, their nature, their habits and their life. I am inveterately drawn towards people, and I like knowing them. If I am given an option, I would like to learn from them as much as possible.
3. Take care of as many animals as I can. Yes, I am an utter carnivore. Yes, I am an animal lover. I believe that for survival, one has to eat, and I eat to live. But that does not stop me from being an animal lover. I want to own a ranch, and well, maybe a few forests.
4. Which brings me to my next dream. I always wanted to be a horse rider. I would like to learn riding. Yes, in my own ranch. Yes, there might be hot cowboys around. I might also want to lasso a few of them.
5. The last dream is completely different from the rest. I want a house. A big house, with white, round verandah, a large lawn beside it and a swimming pool on one side. I need to have dogs in that house, and a car to take me around. I will have to learn to drive, but it will be fine I guess.
All this and more, if I live without any worries! Check out – http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar for more!