Lakmé Salon experts Shailesh Moolya, National Creative Director, Hair and Sushma Khan, National Creative Director, Makeup at Lakmé Salon suggest hair and makeup styles to get you the trendiest looks this Dandiya season!
- Opt for bright colored eye liners in aqua blue and sea green with voluminous mascaraed lashes
- High-Impact lips in candy colours and bright shades will complement your outfit too.
- The lip of the season is rich, supersaturated, and soft in shades of pink, coral bright fuchsia, apricot and the all-time favorite – red!
- Apply mascara and fake lashes for a touch of playful drama.
- The trend this festive season, is to enhance one feature; either the eyes or lips
- Braids and variations of the braid are a hot trend for this Navratri season – for a more traditional look and for girls with lovely long locks, the classic braid worn to one side does the trick. However for a more contemporary spin, the waterfall braid, fishtail braid or rope braids can also be worn.
- A messy bun with an invisible maang tikka is the perfect pick if you are going for a slightly more traditional look.
- Stay away from open hair as October can be h
umid and the hair and flyaways can get frizzy and in your face.
- A top knot bun is also a very practical yet high-fashion option that also adds height for those of you who want to be able to dance the night away in flats!
Disclaimer: Press Release.