Naturally, I am not too happy with most banks.
But when Kotak Mahindra Bank started talking about Social Banking, I got curious. What exactly was it? On closer inspection, I was impressed and stunned.
How about accessing your bank through your Facebook profile?
Kotak Mahindra Bank has always been an innovator, and this time it’s a very cool thing they have done. You can easily log in via Facebook or your email address at http://www.kotakjifi.com . At present, the service is available in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune, but this will be launching in more cities quite soon.
Once you do, you get an email at your email address registered with Facebook, or the mailing address you chose to share. There, you would see a mail waiting for you which would take you through a step-by-step procedure to sign up.
Yes, the entire procedure is THAT simple, and afterwards, your account will be set up. There are several plus points of this account.
1. Minimum balance/Zero Balance account. Which means, you don’t have to keep any high amount of money here.
2. Get account balance, transaction history, cheque book request, and other details through a Facebook message or Tweet. Yes, that is how simple this is.
3. Locate an ATM nearby with one Tweet.
4. The mobile app is so simple to use. It literally works magic within seconds. Now all your details can be stored in your phone.
5. You get referral points for every friend you successfully recommend, and on sign up, your Platinum Debit Card is there for a year, free of cost! That’s something indeed.
There are loads of other benefits of the new Kotak Social Banking scheme, so check it out in details at http://www.kotakjifi.com, and know more today! Banking has never been this easy and you can be done in a jiffy!
Disclaimer: This Post was written in response to the Kotak Mahindra #JifiIsHere contest powered by Indiblogger. For more details, check this link here.