Ab Ghar ke khaane ko do fast food ka Twist with the Kissan Sweet & Spicy Twist and Kissan Chilli Tomato Twist
With the new spicier and exciting options mothers won’t have to worry about their kids getting bored of their regular home cooked food anymore as Kissan aims to give Ghar ke khaane mein fast food ka Twist!
Addictive at best, this range of sauces are made from 100% real tomatoes! Whether you are digging khatta or meetha, the Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce is sure to add a zing to your boring meal. It’s perfect for those rainy days when you want to sit by a window with hot pakodas or bajiyas or when you feel like giving your regular chapatti a twist! Prepared from fresh, ripe and juicy tomatoes, the Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce adds a kick to your favorite foods, pairing well with everything, from burgers to French fries to poha and parathas. The ‘chilli’ twist on a classic sauce is sure to make your taste buds sizzle!
Says Abhiroop Chuckarbutty, GM, Foods, HUL, “Kissan continues to lend its support to mothers in making healthy, wholesome and delicious food options. With the launch of these new variants we have consciously kept the evolving choices of growing kids and teenagers in mind. The launch of the new range reflects our commitment to developing new and exciting flavors that respond to consumer trends, allowing mothers to pack an extra punch to their regular homemade snacks!”
Now get your own bottle of these lip-smacking chatpata, teekha Kissan Twists that are available across 200g, 500g and 1kg bottles and squeezo packs.
Recipe: Kissan Spaghetti with Fried Egg
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 1 onion, finely chopped
· ½ teaspoon chilli powder
· 1 cup sliced mushrooms
· 5 tablespoons Kissan Twist Chilli Tomato Sauce
· 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
· 2 cups cooked spaghetti
· Salt to taste
· 2 fried eggs
· Grated cheese, to serve
· Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onions till brown.
· Add the chilli powder and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
· Add the Kissan Twist Chilli Tomato Sauce and capsicum and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
· Add the spaghetti and salt, stir well to mix and cook for 1 minute.
· Transfer to a dish and place the fried eggs on top.
· Sprinkle with cheese and serve piping hot Kissan Spaghetti with Fried Eggs as a complete meal.