Dove Sensitive Cleansing Bar is priced at INR 80/- for a 75 gm. pack. It is available in stores, and at Amazon. I am constantly on the lookout for products which would be gentle on my skin, and when Dove sent me a lovely box filled with these cleansing bars, I was quite happy to try them out.
What Dove has to Say about the Sensitive Cleansing Bar:
- Mildest cleanser dove sensitive bar is formulated with the gentlest ever blend of cleansers, they clean well even at our body’s natural pH
- It has antimicrobials which keeps germs away without harming your skin
- Fragrance free, Hypo-allergenic and Non-cosmedogenic: It prevents skin allergies, irritation, and blocking of open pores. It also neutralizes the harmful effects of hard water
- No. 1 brand recommended by dermatologists dove sensitive bar unanimously is the most often brand recommended by dermatologists and skin experts
- It is thus the best cleanser for the sensitive skin like baby skin and allergic skin
The packaging of the Dove Sensitive Cleansing Bar is similar to that of the original Dove soap. However, the product itself has a milder scent, and lathers less compared to the original. It has 1/4th moisturizer, so the best part is, after shower my skin feels baby-soft and fragrant (which I absolutely love!). Over the last two weeks, I have noted that my skin has been behaving quite well, and although its autumn, it has not turned dry like it generally does. I use a moisturizer after shower, but even without it, my skin feels much more hydrated. This is great for sensitive skin, and my skin hasn’t displayed any kind of irritation. Overall, a good product to have around this winter.
Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand.